Do you do half hours?

Unfortunately not. We do recommend making a full list of job items to be completed  before our handyman arrives on site. 

What areas do you service?

We service the Atlantic Seaboard, Northern and Southern Suburbs and Blouberg area and all surrounds. 

What does my R490 per hour service include?

The 'per-hour' service includes the work of the professional handyman for the list of required items to be completed, the handyman comes prepared with all necessary tools and basic materials such as screws and nails. Specific materials are purchased for you and added on to the final invoice.

How do I pay?

For 'per-hour' jobs we have a YOCO card machine for payments on site, we do EFT payments for larger quoted jobs. Quoted jobs require 60% deposit before the work commences and the remaining 40% once the project has been completed.

For small general maintenance services - R490 per hour ex materials.

Subject to availability - booking is required. 

Please note that we are NOT VAT registered.

For renovations, painting and tiling: please request your free quote consultation. 

We, unfortunately, don't do Electrical, Plumbing, and waterproofing work.